“Mobile Supervisors doubling up as Controllers, Operations Managers being awoken in the middle of the night, one of your assignments acting as your control room, or simply seeking to release considerable financial resource being consumed by this vital function?”
- Telephone answered in your company identity 24 hours per day , 365 days with an average ring time of less than 4 seconds.
- Live monitoring of all assignments, staff time and attendance and check or welfare calls.
- Alarm activation receipt and notification on to responders.
- Fully audited record of all events/incidents.
- Client on-line access to schedule systems
- Management & Incident Reporting
- Automated SIA License Verification
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Protection
“Periods of high employee turnover will add uncertainty and inconsistency to the operations. Outsourcing will provided a level of continuity to the company while reducing the risk that a substandard level of operation would bring to the company.
In addition to the obvious and significant cost benefits of an outsourced control room, we provide a professional team of controllers that provide impartial, reliable and experienced management of situations that would be difficult for a security company to assemble without a considerable investment in time, money, technology and staff.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We are very experienced in this sector and have worked with a number of very well-known household names.
Yes. We go to great lengths to ensure that you will always have the same members of staff working at your site. In cases of holidays or sickness, we always ensure that any replacement Security Officer that we deploy to your premises will be fully site trained.
Yes. Every licensed Security Officer that we deploy to work at your site will be capable of operating your equipment.